Polyvine Crystal Clear Lacquer
Application and Advice
All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil/resins and contamination before using polyvine crystal clear lacquer.
- Ensure the polyvine crystal clear lacquer is well mixed but do not shake.
- Use a good quality synthetic varnish brush and apply evenly using light brush strokes.
- Apply the first coat, to prime porous surfaces, dilute with 10% water and allow to dry.
- Apply one or two further coats.
- Crystal Clear laqcuer can also be used as a multi surface primer.
Always apply to a test area before starting work. Crystal Clear Lacquer should not be applied over uncured oil based paint. When applied over emulsion/latex paint, it is possible that the lacquer can draw certain stains through the paint. This would not otherwise be visible. It is advisable to test for compatibility before application.
Protect from extremes of temperature during storage and application.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Non-hazardous. Ensure good ventilation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contact with eyes – wash immediately with warm water.
- Remove excess from tools and mixing vessels before washing in warm soapy water.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses.
Material Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data sheets can be found at bottom of home page. ( for all Polyvine products )
Available in 100ml or 500ml
Finishes For Crystal Clear Lacquer
(Any colours shown are representations and should be used as guidance only. Colours when applied will vary according to the material they are used on.)
Other Customers Liked
Items will be shipped within 3 working days
For updates of latest stock added to website. Share your creations and ask for advice.