Polyvine Decorators Varnish
Application and Advice
All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil and contamination before using polyvine decorators varnish.
- Ensure the product is well mixed but do not shake.
- Thinly apply 2 to 3 coats of polyvine decorators varnish.
- On porous surfaces dilute the first coat with 10% water.
- When using dead flat finish, for a high level of protection and stain resistance, apply 2 coats of satin then 1 coat of dead flat.
Always test for clarity over dark colours. Application over emulsion paint can draw contaminants through the paint film. Decorators varnish should not be applied over uncured oil based products. It is advisable to test for compatibility before application. Polyvine decorators varnish is not suitable for exterior bare timber or vinyl wall covering.
Protect from extremes of temperature during storage and application.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Non-hazardous. Ensure good ventilation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contact with eyes – wash immediately with warm water.
- Remove excess from tools and mixing vessels before washing in warm soapy water.
Do not empty into drains or watercourses.
Material Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data sheets can be found at bottom of home page for all Polyvine products
Available in 100ml or 500ml
Finishes For Decorators Varnish
(Any colours shown are representations and should be used as guidance only. Colours when applied will vary according to the material they are used on.)
Other Customers Liked
Items will be shipped within 3 working days
For updates of latest stock added to website. Share your creations and ask for advice.