Polyvine Wax Finish Varnish
Application and Advice
All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil and contamination before using Polyvine wax finish varnish.
- Ensure the Polyvine wax varnish is well mixed but do not shake.
- Apply sparingly, brush out well using a good quality brush, following the direction of the grain. Apply the first coat and allow to dry.
- Clear varnish – apply a second coat.
- Coloured varnish – for a deeper shade apply a second coat.
- If the shade required is correct after the first coat, apply a coat of clear.
Always apply polyvine wax finish varnish to a test area before starting work. Appearance may vary according to the colour and type of wood and the number of coats. Protect the finish from water and steam for five days after application.
Protect from extremes of temperature during storage and application.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Non-hazardous. Ensure good ventilation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contact with eyes – wash immediately with warm water.
- Remove excess from tools and mixing vessels before washing in warm soapy water.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses.
Available in 100ml or 500ml
Finishes For Polyvine Clear Wax Finish Varnish
Other Customers Liked
Items will be shipped within 3 working days
For updates of latest stock added to website. Share your creations and ask for advice.